Grand Hotel Meeting Rooms in Minot, ND
At the Grand Hotel, we want every meting to be productive. From planning to execution, we understand that every interaction has the potential to leave you eager to accomplish more.
Our agile partnership approach ensures your meeting is a success, right down tot he smallest detail. You'll receive personalized attention and focused commitment from a dedicated, expert Sales Team Member. We will work with you to ensure your attendees and staff stay energize throughout your experience so you can be at your best and most productive.
Our hotel meeting rooms spaces include:
- The Convention Center: 6,594 square feet to host up to 430 people for a banquet, 660 people theater style and 340 people classroom style. The Convention Center can be separated into three smaller sections for breakouts or smaller meetings. Features four ceiling-mounted drop down screens and LCD projectors.
- The Grand Ballroom: 5,225 square feet to host up to 320 people for a banquet, 570 people theater style and 260 people classroom style. Features more-contemporary décor and four ceiling-mounted drop down screens and LCD projectors.
- The Kevske Rooms: 2,488 square feet that can be subdivided into two rooms. Includes portable AV technology.
- Lower Banquet Center: 1,984 square feet that can be subdivided into two or three rooms. Includes portable AV technology.
- Customized catering: From theme snack breaks and breakfasts to meals that showcase local and regional cuisine. Also available for off-site venues. View menu planning guide PDF.
Also see our hotel wedding reception venues
The Grand Hotel is locally owned/operated and has been enriching the Minot community since 1963. The property boasts 225 spacious sleeping rooms and 17,000 square feet of meeting space; making it the Magic City’s overall largest hotel.